June 8, 2012

I'm Rooting for the Heat on Saturday

Let me first say I have no dog in the Heat-Celtics race*. I just want that series to end because I find it to be a boring series. That being said, I'm now rooting for the Heat on Saturday night. I want the Heat to crush the Celtics and I hope Lebron has an even bigger game than he had on Thursday night. Especially after this.

*Not exactly true. I'm rooting for the Heat in this series because I don't want to see the Celtics in the final because I hate watching them play period. They're the modern version of the late 90's Jazz on offense. 



Between the videos of Dane Cook and Maria Menounos and the Celtics fans behavior last night, I hope the Heat destroy the Celtics. I hope Garnett's knee explodes on the court. I hope this is Ray Allen's last game. I want a complete destruction of the Celtics.

Throwing a beer on Lebron didn't stop Celtics fans from being even more jackassery last night.



Yes destroy the Heat on Saturday. Do it for America. The uprising in Boston must be stopped!

(Videos via Probasketballtalk.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment