October 22, 2010

Video: Five Years Later and I'm Still Laughing

With the local mall going up in flames, I've been quite busy at my job. I barely listened to the Giants leave six men in scoring position while bringing their butcher knives to the field. So needless to say I'm still quite busy at my job. I probably won't be around until mid Saturday afternoon.

I did have time to find this epic high school video of Eagles receiver Desean Jackson. In 2005, Jackson played in the high school all-star game while going to high school in Long Beach. In true Desean fashion, he started to celebrate a touchdown a little early. He decided to do a flip into the end zone, jumped early, the ball hit the ground at the one-yard line and the other team recovered. Yes even in high school, Desean Jackson was a hot dog.



Five years later, I'm still laughing at this. Even funnier? Jackson made the same mistake, this time though it was as a pro. Good ole Desean Jackson doing what he does best, only thinking about himself.

See everyone Saturday. The college football open thread will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment