October 26, 2009

Video of the Day: Mark Sanchez Likes Hot Dogs

During the New York Jets thrashing of the Oakland Raiders, Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez decided to eat a hot dog on the sidelines. Take a look for yourself.



You have to love Sanchez trying to find the fact that he is eating a hot dog on the sideline. Sanchez has since apologized for getting hungry.

"I want to apologize for that," Sanchez said. "I wasn't feeling very good and didn't eat much before the game, so I was feeling a little queasy. Toward the end of the game, I probably should have eaten one of those bars or something, but someone offered [a hot dog], so I grabbed it and tried to be discreet about it, but obviously not discreet enough. So I shouldn't have done that, and it won't happen again."
No need to apologize Mark, you were playing the Raiders. You do need to apologize for your play against Buffolo two weeks ago. That was more disgusting than eating a hot dog.

Sanchez apologizes for his sideline hot dog (PFT)

No comments:

Post a Comment