Now because I'm not going to be here doesn't mean you can't leave comments or announcer quotes. Feel free to discuss the college football action right here today. Here's your Announcing schedule and the Must List.
- Here's the mascot head Corso wore today. You can't tell me there is an uglier mascot head than the TCU one.
- Gameday got a little crazy today. Between Corso and legendary BYU coach Levell Edwards having a mascot head showdown and this little number. The Gameday guys were talking about Arkansas when Corso said this, "Arkansas, "Blew their wad." Naturally Kirk couldn't stop laughing and we had one awkward moment.
- Baylor went on a 10 play drive and only picked up 11 yards. You can't make this stuff up.
- Terrelle Pryor hasn't completely sucked today. He's thrown a touchdown and just ran one in. He ran the read option play perfectly, proving his high school coach actually has a clue. Maybe Tressel will actually start using that play more often..........
Check out this hit from the Virginia-Georgia Tech game. A Georgia Tech player destroys a Virginia punt returner, then recoveres the fumble. Also listen to Doc Walker because he sounds almost like Dusty Rhodes.
- Everything is right in the world again. For a second there I thought you really could ride a Rainbow on a Unicorn. Then Jonathon Crompton threw an interception and I knew I was back knocked back into reality.
- Watching this Alabama-Tennessee game is reminding me of a boring Big Ten game. Both teams run a pro-style offense and both defenses have been shutting down each other's offenses. 6-3 Alabama with 6:47 to go in the 1st half.
- 9-3 Alabama at half, in a offensive struggle. Both teams suck in the red zone. I'm not so sure Alabama is a good as I thought they were.
-13-9 Notre Dame over Boston College at halftime. It's at least not raining in South Bend, so Chuck Weis doesn't look like a drowned Polar Bear.
- Despite the rain, Penn State is beating Michigan 32-10 in the 3rd quarter. It's too bad Penn State didn't look this good against Iowa.
- Despite Jonathon Crompton's best efforts, Alabama was still able to beat Tennessee 12-10. Alabama blocked the Tennessee attempted game-winning field goal. Jay and myself noticed Lane Kiffin starting to celebrate on the sidelines before they attempted the kick. You had to know that was going to bite him in the ass.
- It's already 14-0 TCU over BYU in the 1st quarter. BYU doesn't have enough speed to compete with TCU. Besides this game, there really isn't a very interesting game on. So I probably won't update the thread as much as usual.
Check out the unbelievable ending to the Clemson-Miami game. Clemson won the game in overtime.
21-7 TCU over BYU at half. BYU went for it on 4th and goal and scored their first touchdown of the game.
- Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be watching UFC 104 for the rest of the night. Feel free to still leave comments on the games you are watching or leave comments on UFC 104 if you are watching it.