July 30, 2013

Everything Else I'll Be Watching Tonight Besides Phillies-Giants

We're a long ways away from the 2010 NLCS. In 2010 the Giants-Phillies fought for the right to go to the world series. In 2013, the Giants-Phillies are fighting for a top 10 draft pick. Tonight's starting pitchers have a combined 6 wins and 9 ERA (Zito and Lannan). Other teams are looking at both the Giants-Phillies and seeing what good players they have to make a trade offer. Or both teams could just keep their best players that are trade chips because they're dumb. Anyways I won't be watching tonight's game and instead will be watching these other programs:

- Other baseball games (specifically Pirates-Cardinals)
- Seinfeld
- A replay of the Valdosta St. vs Winston-Salem Division 2 football championship
- Leverage
- Inside the Actors Studio
- Lonesome Dove
- William & Kate: A Fairytale Wedding
- The Young and the Restless
- Deadliest Catch
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Space Jam
and
- The Dr. Oz Show

I think you get the picture on how bad both of these teams are.

3 comments:

  1. If you had included any Obama speech on this list, then I really would be worried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly. How many times can you watch him give the same speech on the economy?

      Delete
  2. I'll be getting to know my wife tonight. I didn't really need the money I spent on MLB At Bat this year anyway.

    ReplyDelete