Quite the show in Los Angeles last night between the Dodgers and Diamondbacks. And you're not going to believe this, but Zach Greinke was involved in another brawl. It started with Greinke plunking Cody Ross. Ian Kennedy then plunked Puig in the nose. Greinke plunked Montero. Kennedy plunked Greinke and that's when all hell broke loose and Vin Scully was there to narrate the whole thing.
A few observations:
- I like how Giants heroes of the 2010 NLCS (Cody Ross and Juan Uribe) pushing and shoving each other.
- Mark McGwire wanting to fight Kirk Gibson and Matt Williams. That would be one hell of a wrestling match.
- Don Mattingly shoving Alan Trammell to the ground.
- Dodgers relievers coming out of the bullpen and delivering haymakers and trying to push one of the Diamondback coaches over the dugout rail.
- And finally Greinke morphing into someone who had to take time off for anxiety into a wrestling heel. And he does have a face that is very punchable.