February 2, 2012

This Guy Got What He Deserved

I'm a firm believer that if you toy around with large animals and those said animals attack or even kill you, you get what you deserve. The Grizzly Man getting eaten by Grizzlies? He got what he deserved. You're playing around with Grizzlies, not a dog or cat. The person at Sea World killed by a Killer Whale? No pity here. You're swimming in a fish tank with an animal with "Killer" in it's name. I wouldn't hang out with Ted Bundy and you shouldn't swim with a Killer Whale.

So that's what I don't feel sorry at all for this guy who tried to pet an Elephant only to have that Elephant smack him to the ground with it's trunk.



Hilarious. That Elephant smacked 5 feet backwards. Oh yeah I feel no pity towards that asshole. I don't like people touching me when I'm eating, why would an Elephant like when they're eating? So haha jerk. 

(Via The Big Lead)

No comments:

Post a Comment