January 31, 2012

Video: Blake Griffin Destroys Kendrick Perkins



I know the video above has been posted on every blog on the Internet since last night. I'm posting it one more time to tell you that has to be the most impressive dunk I've ever seen.

LeBron dunking over John Lucas on Sunday wasn't near as impressive as this dunk. Lebron dunked over a 6 foot guard. Blake Griffin dunked on a 6'10" center who also happens to be one of the best defensive players in the league. I want to see LeBron accomplish that. Dunking on one of the best defensive centers in the league.

While Blake's dunk was certainly impressive, my favorite dunk and the dunk I still think is the greatest ever is Dr. J's rock-a-baby dunk over Michael Cooper.  Dr. J was moving at full speed ahead and went from dribbling to cradling the ball in one motion while preparing to dunk. Oh by the way he was coming towards the basket at an angle. That's still the best dunk I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment