April 7, 2011

Video: Heidi Watney Gags On Chicken & Waffles



Let me start off this post by saying that I like both fried chicken and waffles. I have though never enjoyed them together. There's something about maple syrup and the fried grease of a chicken that makes me gag. If you like this combo though good for you. A lot of people like that combo though.

NESN reporter Heidi Watney is not one of them. Watney nearly gagged on the Fried Chicken & Waffle combo during the Red Sox-Indians game at Jacobs Progressive Field. Couple things about this video. It's awfully rude of Watney to nearly gag right next to the chef. It's just plain disrespectful. Film that segment next time away from the concession stand. Second thing that I thought is that Watney must be some sort of Vegan or Vegetarian. That can be the only explaination for her nearly gagging on a piece of fried chicken.

(Video Via Bubba)

No comments:

Post a Comment