October 18, 2010

Video: The 49ers Are an Embarrassment



Watch the video above before reading the rest of this post. I've never been more embarrassed by the 49ers than I was yesterday. And they won! I was more embarrassed by the 49ers than the Giants and the Giants lost. I can't be embarrassed by the Giants because they were simply dominated by a great pitcher. Roy Oswalt would have shutdown the 27 Yankees last night. I can handle being beat by a great pitcher and team. I cannot handle "celebrating" the 49ers victory from yesterday. I cannot handle "celebrating" a 1-5 team while the other San Francisco team is on the verge of the World Series.

They beat the Raiders and it wasn't pretty. The 49ers were flagged 11 times in the game for 143 yards. The coaching staff should be embarrassed and fired at the end of the year. The 49ers were flagged twice alone on special teams. This team is an undisciplined mess. If they weren't playing the Raiders, they would be 0-6 at this point. I can't handle watching this team anymore. Not until they make some major changes at quarterback, head coach, and general manager. Until then, I'll acknowledge they exist but I won't be "celebrating" anything.

(Video via Black Sports Online)

No comments:

Post a Comment