May 21, 2010

The Roundup: Movie Weekend

(Thank hh1edits for the following videos.)

'Heart of Darkness': Top human movie villains of all-time. My personnel favorite is Hans Gruber of "Die Hard". My second favorite villain is Hannibal Lector. They're both creative and cunning and they both thoroughly make their movies more enjoyable to watch.



Yes, I'm a Nerd: One of my favorite movie series' of all-time is 'Star Wars.' I can't help it. When I was a kid during Summer Vacation, my mother, brother, and I would watch the original 'Star Wars' series. A fan was born right then and there. I especially loved the lightsaber duels. Well now there is a compilation of the lightsaber duels from 'Star Wars.'



Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes: Before Arnold decided to run California into the ground, he was one of my favorite actors of all-time. His movies consisted of violence, comedy, and cheesy quotes. So when I saw this compilation video of Arnold's greatest quotes, I was 12-year old happy on Christmas Morning. Check out the greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes.





Top 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes: I'm a cheesy guy. Whether it's munching on Cheetos or watching movies. I've always enjoyed cheesy movies with cheesy lines. It goes back to watching Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. Arnold was the king of cheesy one-liners. They're funny and memorable. So without further ado, here's the top 100 cheesiest movie quotes.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Being a Star Wars geek myself, I appreciate the Lightsaber duel compilation.

    ReplyDelete