May 31, 2010

The Roundup: Memorial Day

Before I get to Memorial Day, let's first talk about the Angels Kendry Morales. Morales hit a walkoff Grand Slam against Seattle. When Morales reaches home plate to celebrate with his teammates he snaps his ankle and needed surgery. I would rather blow out my ankle than receive one of those stupid shaving cream pies. My ankle will heel, my eyes burn forever because of shaving cream.



Today is Memorial Day. While I hope you enjoy the Monday off with your family, I also hope you acknowledge the brave men and women who serve this country. Today is their day and we should thank them for protecting us.



I have several friends in the armed services. I made sure to contact them on their Facebook pages and thanked them for their service.



My last tribute video goes out to the Navy football team. Thanks for beating Notre Dame once again in South Bend. We appreciate it boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment