October 12, 2009

Picture of the Day: LOL, Colorado

I love this picture. Troy Tulowizski breaks his bat after he pops out to record the final out in the Phillies 6-5 defeat. Tulo came to the plate with two runners on base and two outs with Brad Lidge pitching. Tulo swung for the fences instead of swinging for a double and now the Rockies are on the verge of being knocked out of the playoffs. And more good news for the Rockies, Cliff Lee pitches for the Phillies today. So long, Colorado.

BTW, Tulowizski is still a douche. And I hate his stupid mullet.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I pee'd myself when Manuel brought in Lidge for the 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not quite pee myself, but I must admit, after Tulo popped out to end the game, I did the The Chris Wheeler.

    ReplyDelete