With the games this week not all that interesting, I wouldn't be disappointed if no one watched college football today. You will miss the epic New Mexico State @ Ohio State game, but it's your loss. Also today is Halloween, so I do expect the majority of people partaking in some drunken debauchery. I probably won't be around much for the night games, but come on by during the day and discuss today's college football action.
Here's the Announcing Schedule and Must List
When Corso made his predictions today, he jumped on the back of a motorcycle with the mascot head and waved to the crowd.
- There is at least one game to keep an eye on this mourning in the Iowa vs. Indiana game. Iowa is undefeated and playing at home against a 4-4 Indiana team. Indiana is already leading 7-0 after one quarter and Rickey Stanzi has already gotten his one interception out of the way. I expect Iowa to complete some sort of crazy comeback in this game.
- "Hung over from the vapors of success."-Mark Jones, they are hung over, but not from success.
- 21-7 Indiana over Iowa at half. Now Iowa has comeback in every game this season except one. And Indiana has blown leads this season, including a 25-point lead to Northwestern last week. So this game is far from over now.
- If your not watching the Iowa-Indiana game, then your missing something special. The 2nd half alone has been crazy. I'm very surprised a Big Ten game would be so exciting. 21-14 Indiana in the 3rd quarter.
- Well after being down by 10 points to start the 4th quarter, Iowa has come back to beat Indiana 42-24. Rickey Stanzi threw two deep passes to put Iowa ahead in the game. Then Iowa scored two rushing touchdowns for icing on the cake. I wasn't convinced before this game that Iowa was a team of destiny, but after watching this game, I'm convinced.
Announcement: I will be in and out for the rest of the day going to bar then watching the World Series. I will probably sporadically update this thread as the day goes on with mostly videos. So enjoy the rest of the day and please feel free to continue to leave comments.
- Like I said, I would update this thread with videos the rest of the day. Check out this one. Missouri's Jerrell Jackson makes an unbeilevable catch against Colorado.
- Another great catch today. Riley Cooper of Florida made this incredible catch to score a touchdown in the Florida-Georgia game.
- I really feel bad for UConn. Two weeks after teammate Jasper Howard was murdered, UConn was finally able to play a home game, only to have their hearts broken by Rutgers. Sorry for the poor quality of video, I will try and find a better one. Until then, enjoy this crazy play that catapulted Rutgers over UConn.
- O.K., next time we play college football on Halloween, can we please never see "special jersey's" again. Georgia was wearing uniforms that look exactly like Grambling's uniforms. Then here is Tennessee. They wore black jersey's with orange pants. This is Halloween run amok.