October 30, 2009

All Latinos Look Alike

Today the Giants resigned 2nd baseman Freddy Sanchez to a two-year. I'm so mad about this signing that I can't even talk about right now. I have to mark it down as another Brian Sabean/Giants move. Sign the old veteran, instead of promoting someone through the minor leagues. Kevin Fransden could turn into the right-handed version of Chase Utley for all we know, but in typical Giants fashion he hasn't been given a chance. I thought I wasn't going to talk about this!

Anyways the point of this post is to show you a picture from Rotoworld.


I guess all Latino players look alike, especially Freddy Sanchez and Jonathon Sanchez. Take out the fact that Freddy is a Mexican-American born in Oklahoma City and raised in Los Angeles and that Jonathon was born in Puerto Rico. It doesn't matter because all male Latino's look alike.

Giants Re-Sign Freddy Sanchez (McCovey Chronicles)

1 comment: