Here's the announcing schedule, Pam Ward Chronicles, and the Must List for this week.
- Upset alert: Indiana is currently leading Michigan 17-14 in the 2nd quarter. Indiana has been very impressive so far on both offense and defense. And Michigan quarterback Tate Forcier has looked like a Freshman so far.
- Also Mississippi State is currently beating LSU right now in Baton Rouge. This season reminds me of the 07 season when no team wanted to be the 2nd ranked team in the nation. Besides Florida and Texas, everyone else is just average.
- Florida State is once again pulling their Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde act again. After thrashing BYU last week, the Noles are losing to South Florida. This is the first game that South Florida has played since losing quarterback Matt Grothe. B.J. Daniels has been very impressive replacing Grothe so far.
- An very unclassy sign was spotted in Happy Valley today during Gameday. I will just give you the link, instead of showing you the actual photo. It's that unclassy. It involves Erin Andrews so you no where this one is going.
- Michigan takes the lead behind a Tate Forcier touchdown. Then Indiana takes a 85-yard touchdown to give Indiana the 33-29 lead. Still 8:57 left in the game.
- Also here's the ugly throwback uniforms Oregon is wearing today. I still don't have any clue as to why Oregon is wearing throwbacks today. Via: Excuse Me For My Voice
- Fresno State once again traveled across the country only to lose. This time they traveled to Cincinnati to lose 28-20. Cincinnati had over 400 yards of total offense in the game.
- Michigan is going to escape with the 36-33 victory over Indiana. Tate Forcier threw a beautiful touchdown pass late the in the fourth quarter. Indiana was hosed by a horrible interception call with 2:00 minutes left in the game.
- Florida State continues to confuse the nation. One week after thrashing BYU, Florida St. lost a Matt Grothe less South Florida team, 17-7. Florida State fumbled the ball five times, four of those recovered by South Florida.
- I'm going to watch the Cal-Oregon game. Help me out by watching the rest of the games and leaving comments.
- Here's video of Indiana coach Bill Lynch going crazy on the sidelines after a horrible interception call by the refs. Courtasey of JFein, we have a better video of the end of the Indiana-Michigan game.
- It's nice to be reminded again not to invest too much time in Cal. Once again they are crumbling to expectations and are getting destroyed by Oregon.
I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WAS ASKED TO MODERATE COMMENTS OVER AT DR. SATURDAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS THREAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. YOU CAN STILL LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS THOUGH.
- I'm trying to get the bad taste of the Cal blowout out of my mouth. Also some good news. Since more people have showed up at Dr. Saturday, I will spend more time on this thread for the night games. I will continue to comment over there, but I will spend more time updating this thread.
- So much for Florida players having the flu. Florida scored 31 points in the 1st quarter alone. Kentucky on the other hand, had negative yards in the first quarter.
- THAT'S IT! THIS OPEN THREAD IS OVER! TEBOW IS HURT! I PRAY HE NEVER GETS UP!
/GETS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.
Thanks to JFein for finding the video. Here's St. Timmy getting knocked out in the Kentucky game.
- After a missed Iowa field goal, Penn St. leads 10-5 at halftime. Besides a long touchdown pass by Darryl Clark, Penn State has done nothing on offense.
- Notre Dame is barely beating Purdue at half 17-7. Notre Dame seems to be doing better without quarterback Jimmy Clausen. Dayne Crist has taken the majority of the snaps so far for the Irish and has done quite well.