Let's breakdown this incredible .gif of Pat Burrell taking batting practice in khakis with Bochy trying to distract Bill Hayes (via @Gidget)
1. How weird is it to see Burrell in a polo shirt and khakis?
2. He can still knocked them out.
3. Bochy waving his arms trying to distract Bill Hayes while throwing the BP ball might be the best thing ever.
4. Seriously that's the best thing ever.
5. Burrell is an advance scout for the Giant. Advance scouts give teams scouting reports on individual teams they're playing and Burrell is the scout for the opponent Diamondbacks. The Giants have won 9 out of 11 games in Arizona. Coincidence? I think not.