October 3, 2010

Foul Ball: The Giants Clinch First Postseason Berth in Seven Years

After all the torture, all the games in which the Giants lost after only giving up one-hit, and the tough loses the Giants can put that all behind themselves because they are the National League West Champions. The Giants defeated the San Diego Padres 3-0 on Sunday to clinch their first playoff berth in seven years. It wasn't easy, but the Giants fought through everything and clinched the NL West behind Jonathon Sanchez. They'll play the Atlanta Braves at home on Thursday night. I'll preview that series later.



First, let's take a look at the best pictures from the Sunday's clincher.


And the one part of being a Giants fan I'm ashamed of.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a Giants fan since 1975. I've seen the ups and downs of this team for 35 years. This team is by far my favorite. I didn't think it was possible, but this team definitely has better characters than the 87 team.

    ReplyDelete